Well, I just finished up my last final. It feels good to be done with another semester. Now, Cory and I have the rest of the summer to prepare for the baby to come. All in all, I think that this semester went pretty well. It was hard though, with being pregnant and having to go to school and work. But I managed. I have a whole paper full of things Cory and I have to do around the house this summer. So, we're going to keep ourselves pretty busy. I can' t wait until September comes around so that we'll have a new addition to our family.
Congrats! It must be nice to relax a little.
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice when school ends.
ReplyDeleteI'd be happy school ends except for the fact that now I have to spend like 10 hours a day at the Verge! I can't take it any more.
ReplyDeleteYou think you are glad. Think about us poor professors...........it is sooooooo good to get rid of you guys.
ReplyDelete