Thursday, June 09, 2005

Convergys!!

I don't know if everyone knows this yet, but 3 1/2 weeks ago I quit my job at the group home and started working at Convergys. I've sold my soul as some people would call it. I finished my three weeks of training last Saturday and I was on the phones this week. I've enjoyed myself so far. It's not as bad as people say it is. It can actually be quite entertaining. It's nice to be on the same schedule and team as Cory. So we have breaks, lucnches, and the same days off. Plus, both of us have to wake up at 4:45 together. It would be worse if I had to wake up on my own at that crazy time, but it's been nice since both of us have to suffer. The nice thing about going to work that early is getting off at 2:30. After work we have practically the whole afternoon and evening to get projects done. And as Cory mentioned, I have a whole list of things he needs to do this summer. I just wanted everyone to know how work was going and that Convergys really isn't all that bad.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I start work at noon and have a hard time making it up by then! I can't imagine being up at 1/4 to 5!

    I'd congratulate you, but I'm feeling a little bitter toward the ol' Verge right now. They're disolving my team, so now they're making me pick a whole new one, and the other team that has our same schedule has a team leader who's a complete.... family blog, Speth. So... new schedule after my vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Convergys was a good move for you. Hope it works out. And congrats on the 2yr anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought you dropped off the face of the planet! Good to hear you are enjoying Convergys, I could never do it, but I'm glad it has worked out so well. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete