
The other day we were watching Alton Brown on the Food Network and he made truffles. We thought they looked really good and easy. Boy, were we wrong. They took us like 3 days to make. They do taste good though. We first made the ganache. Then we let it sit overnight. The next day we took a melon baller and used it to cut circular balls out of the ganche. And then tonight we finally coated and finished the dang things. We're going to take them to S.L.C. this weeked to share with our family at our nieces baby blessing. Cory's sister asked us to bring dessert...(I think we're going to have the best dessert out of everyone.) They are pretty tasty. I recommend that you try this once, just for the experience, but again, it was very time consuming and messy. Don't they look so good though!!!?







Whoa! Ganache truffles! You are really channeling Martha now, girl! I am so impressed...and I would try it...but since I've overloaded my poor family with chocolate lately, I think I'll have to wait a month or two. Fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteGreat posting. My only complaint is that you made them at the Miles and not at our house; what's up with that.
ReplyDeleteBring some over