We regret to announce our decision to close our blog and remove all previous posts. This was necessitated by the recent harassment regarding the frequency of posts uploaded to our blog. We thank you all for your interest and hope to someday start anew.
Thank you,
Cory, Angela & Tyler
Whoa! This is way to drastic of a decision. I take it all back!!! Please, please, please, com back to us.
ReplyDeleteWhat to we need to do Scheibenkleister. We've been black balled and we don't like it.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry....I was only trying to be funny. I understand the lag in posts...we had a whole month lag! I promise not to harrass you anymore!
ReplyDeleteThat's a big promise Krista. I like harrassing people so I'm not quite sure what to do? Maybe not harrass for a couple of weeks or something at the least.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I guess you're still upset about Catan. haha
ReplyDeleteCory thought this joke was so funny...I on the other hand did not. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was not a part of this prank. That Cory.
ReplyDelete