


It has finally snowed in Idaho. I just love the first day it snows. I don't really know what it is. I just love the first day of snow. I opened up all the blinds in the house, cranked up the heat and just stared out the window at the beautiful white snowflakes that were blowing outside. Tyler kept looking out the window too, then he would look at me with eyes of wonder. I can't wait to take him outside to play in the snow and to teach him how to make snow angels and snowmen. Winter is my favorite season and time of year. And that, everybody, is one of the reasons why I love living in Idaho.
I'm sure glad Angie is taking the time to post - y'all deserve to see what a cute little guy we have! Seriously - you need to come see us, if only to see Tyler!
ReplyDeleteI love the snow too and I really loved your description of it. Great Great coat, great kid, great daughter. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI love that jacket. I see them at Old Navy every year and want to buy them.
ReplyDeleteWe bought it like two years ago at the GAP. Seriously. It was on super clearance and I loved it. I'm glad it fits because we were starting to get pretty nervous because it's only an 18 month. It's going to work all winter too. It's pretty big.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I can finally buy some on super clearance this year. Don't you love it when you buy something and they finally grow into it? haha I think I bought a size 3t for Grant when he was a baby once. I was so excited when he finally wore it. haha
ReplyDeleteYour comments about Tyler always crack me up! Tyler rolling around in his coat on the floor reminds me of Sam and Jared when they were little. You are a fun mom, and Tyler is a blessed little guy to have you and Cory for parents. I can't wait to see you and Tyler this month!! Love you guys, Cel
ReplyDelete