Monday, December 18, 2006

Tyler Birthday QUILT!!






Okay, So I know this posting is way way old, but I just wanted to show off his quilt. I made this over the summer. Yes, I made it. Practically all by myself too. I even picked out all the colors on my own. I only had my mom's help when I had to use her basement to cut the fabric into strips with her rotary cutter and her table. That's it. I did everything else on my own, including the quilting and the binding. The binding was the hardest part. Argh!! Anyways, here are my fabulous pictures of Tyler's First Birthday Quilt.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That quilt is dang cute! Good job, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! It's just adorable! I love it so much! It's the best little boy quilt!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! It's just adorable! I love it so much! It's the best little boy quilt!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete