
A few of our favorite characters joined us on our anniversary....Frodo
AND...
WAIT FOR IT....
WAIT FOR IT.....
AND...
WAIT FOR IT....
WAIT FOR IT.....

HARRY POTTER!!
It's been four years since we were married. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I still remember waiting in the Celestial Room with Cory as he comforted me tenderly....I was starting to get sick....and then as we held hands and walked up the stairs to join all our family and friends who came to watch us get sealed to one another. Wow. It's been four years already is pretty much all Cory and I could say to one another this year. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. That's all I can say about our marriage. Sure, we've had our ups and our downs, but we're still best friends and we're still loving and cherishing every moment we have with one another. We truly were meant to be together, and both Cory and I are excited to spend forever with one another. I know, this sounds a bit cheesy, but it's true. Anyways, for our anniversary, my mom and dad watched Tyler for us and we went out to dinner and then went window shopping. There really isn't a lot to do in Pocatello, and, we want to take advantage and actually go shopping without Tyler reaching and grabbing for everything and anything.....even people.
No comments:
Post a Comment