Sunday, September 09, 2007

Great deals for TYler and Abby

So, last week there was a good sale at K-Mart. So of course, the first thing I do is call Melanie. I know how much she likes K-Mart. Then, I'm off to find Tyler's size. I picked out these two outfits for about $2 a piece. They will be for next summer. I thought it was a pretty good deal. We usually don't do characters, but Cory and I thought we could do Tigger for 2 dollars. What a deal.




That same day, we went to Ross...another favorite. I found these pants for 0.49 cents. I had to get them. I thought that was a great deal. There a size 14 in girls. They won't be fitting anyone anytime soon. Jenni thinks Abby may fit into them in a few years.....but, for 49 cents. That really is a good deal. I hope you like them Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment