Thursday, November 29, 2007

Not the pantry this time.

So, I was cleaning up the living room, vacuuming and doing the usual stuff. Tyler didn't want to help clean and I thought he was just playing, well, when I was done in the living room, I had to clean up the pantry as well. At least Tyler was kind enough to empty the shelves so that I could straighten and organize the shelves over again. I do have to say, Tyler was pretty cute climbing up into the shelf. All you need is a few cans, a shelf, and then Tyler is one happy boy.









3 comments:

  1. hmmm, whats for dinner tonight? Tyler is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hilarious Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Kayla was this age she used to love empty our shelves at our house in Pocatello. She would load up her play shopping cart and rearrange the shelves. She'd do it the whole time I was doing laundry. It was hilarious-of course it also made it a little hard to find the cans you were looking for. Anyway, Ty's so cute. My girls love seeing his pictures. Allie just sits here and screams TY over and over.

    ReplyDelete