Monday, February 04, 2008

Tyler went POTTY in the toilet



We've been trying to get Tyler to use the toilet for a week or so now. Well, today he finally went to the bathroom in the toilet. YEAH. We were so excited and clapped after words. He was so proud of himself. I think we're on a good start to potty training.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah for Tyler, I can't believe it. That's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget to mention that the new layout is nice, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, I really enjoyed all your fun postings! How are you feeling this new month of February? We're very excited and happy about your pregnancy. My little sister (39 yrs. old) is expecting her 2nd child in August, so you are YOUNG!

    We look forward to seeing you in April after BYU graduation. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for not taking a picture of the actual accomplishment. I just ate breakfast and I was concerned. WOO HOO TYLER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Tyler use the potty! Go Tyler, go Tyler, GO! Ha ha, just kidding. I am really happy for you guys, now if you could just go diaperless for 3 more months until your next baby comes!

    ReplyDelete