Friday, November 14, 2008

Do not try this at home


The simple recipe.


We're off to a good start.


We're excited and hopeful at this time.


What is this crap?


Cory came upon a recipe for cottage cheese. Since we are still on WIC and get tons of milk, we decided to give it a try. I like cottage cheese, Tyler likes cottage cheese, it should taste better homemade than store bought....right? Wrong. Absolutely wrong. It was disgusting. I mean disgusting. When the milk started curdling up I was like "Oh no, what is this?" But, I was still willing to give it a try. So, we refrigerated it and then a few hours later came the taste test. I about gagged. It tasted like cut up sponges with a little chalk mixed up inside it. Then, when we tried to dump it down the disposal, it wouldn't come out of the container. So, all I have to say is, buy your own cottage cheese. Do not try to make it. It is disgusting. I am warning you.

3 comments:

  1. That was the funniest post ever. Thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick, who would even think of making cottage cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really gross! Thanks for the warning! :)

    ReplyDelete