Monday, December 08, 2008

Molinellis Jewelry Store

Funny Story. I got a post card in the mail from Molinelli's Jewelry Store saying that they were having a ladies night with a lot of free stuff and you can look at all their jewelry collections. Well, I invited Amy to go since she was in the market for rings.....but just to make it clear, she is not engaged...yet. So, we waited in lline in the cold winter air and got our free gift bags full of chocolates, a christmas tree ornament, and a calander and then we looked around and put our names in drawing to win stuff. Both Amy and I fell in love with some brown pearls. I know brown. They were beautiful and expensive. Well, it was a fun evening...and what's that you ask? Did I win anything???? Why yes, yes I did. I won some glass knitting needles and I don't even know how to knit. They are pretty cool looking though.


I'm excited to look at Jewelry.


Amy and Laurie are excited too.


I just heard my name. Yeah. What did I win...?


Fancy smancey knitting needles. I really like the case. Do you think it's too big to hold my glasses in?

No comments:

Post a Comment