Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Day 2008


Santa came and filled all our stockings. He brought Tyler a lot of crap. Jason got a cute new green snugglie.


The kiddos waiting on the stairs to see what Santa brought.


Ohhh yes, a Lightening McQueen sweatshirt.


Tyler is so tired on Christmas.


I'm so excited....I got my very first Cabbage Patch doll. Thank you Cory. This is something I always wanted. Tyler really likes to play with it too.


TTR the card game. We ended up exchanging this for a different game though.


Jason is just happy as can be. He doesn't know what Christmas is all about yet.


Cory's favorite gift this year.


The Alton Brown salt cellar. That's right, a salt cellar. He loves it.

And, I got the Twilight series. I read them all in one week. I loved books 1-3, but 4, not so much. I love them.


As you already know, from the previous post, we ended up spending the night at Scot and Laurie's house. We stayed up way too late and woke up way too early. The kids were super excited that Santa Claus found them at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was a really long day for us. I don't think we got done with everything until like 5:00 pm. It was really fun to do Christmas with so much family. This is the first year we've ever spent Christmas morning at the Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment