Friday, February 20, 2009

New under-roos

Tyler has finally made it to underwear. Yeah. Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs gave him some Spiderman and Cars underwear for Valentines Day. He was a little nervous about them at first. Mom had him try on a pair, but he said that he wanted to just put on his other Cars underwear (Pull-ups). For the last few days I've been having him wear them for a few hours at a time. They seem to be making miracles. He will go to the potty all by himself and even wash his hands by himself. I am so excited for this milestone. Yeah for new underwear. He still does wear a diaper at night, but hopefully he will phase out of that soon.



Fancy-schmancey under-roos!!

1 comment:

  1. YEA FOR UNDERWEAR!! Andrew does a better job potty training if I let him run around in underwear at home all day long! He doesn't have cool cars or spiderman undies... just dinosoars on his bum. :)

    ReplyDelete