Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jason's first bruise


See the bruise on his forehead??


At least he is still a happy little guy!!


Last week I had Tyler sitting on the couch with the laptop on a TV try so that he could watch a movie on it. I had just finished feeding Jason, and my cell phone rang. I put Jason on the floor and a few seconds later I glance over just in time to see the TV tray and laptop fall right on top of Jason's head. The TV tray edge landed on Jason's nose and the laptop fell on his forehead. I felt pretty bad about it and then a purple bruise immediately formed on his head. Poor kid. At least kids are made tough. He still has a small bruise on his head, but it hasn't seemed to bother him at all. I think the whole ordeal scared him most of all. And, now I know not to set up a TV tray with a crawling baby around.

2 comments:

  1. Jason is SOOOO cute I just want to eat him up with kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one tough boy! Sam was a lot like Jason. Always getting hurt.

    ReplyDelete