Last week a few of my lady friends and I went to a movie together without husbands or children. Out of all the movies we could see, we chose....STAR TREK. I think it's funny. I had already seen it once and my friend Nellie had seen it twice already. I enjoyed just as much the second time around as the first. It was so much fun. I laughed pretty hard. It was a nice break out with my friends. I loved it.
The annoying thing is, when I wanted to go see Star Trek for the second time last Saturday, Angie wouldn't because she'd already seen it a second time with her girlfriends. Who's the big nerd now?
ReplyDeleteI heard the movie you saw was pretty good though. I want to go see it.
ReplyDeleteI've seen it twice AND I would totally see it again!! Why don't you come down here and see it with me Angie??? Oh and Spock is HOT!!! Ssshh'! Don't tell Clayton!
ReplyDelete