Sunday, February 07, 2010

Sunday

I took all these lovely pictures before church on Sunday. I realized that we don't have plain white shirts for the boys. It was kind of annoying. So, I had to iron the pink and the green ones. Well, Jason touched the hot iron right before we were going to leave and he was a screaming and a screaming. So, we ended up staying home. They did look super cute though.



I'm ready.


I think Jason looks so good in this shirt.


What a handsome man. This vest came with black pants, the vest, a white shirt (too big), and the tie...all for.......$8. What a great deal!!! And it looks so good on him. I think it is funny that the only dress shirt that fits Tyler right now is pink. HA!


So cute.


You just gotta love that sweet smile.


So handsome of Tyler.


What a perfect outfit to wear on Valentines Day.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about Jason's hand, hope it's all right! Your boys are getting so big and handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was teaching Tate's Sunday school class and Tyler wandered in wearing his pink shirt and vest - I think he got lost after using the bathroom or something, but I pointed him in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are so handsome.

    ReplyDelete