Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First bike ride of the year...

On Monday night we ventured out for our very first family bike ride of the year....it was so much fun. The boys love riding in the back trailer. I had taken them out on my own once, which was a lot harder than it seems. Pulling 70 extra pounds was a hard work out for me. I only lasted a couple of miles. When Cory takes them, it makes our rides a little more even. We are paced the same.


When we got home, Tyler practiced riding his bike. He is so much better than he was last year. Hopefully by summer he will be able to ride to the park and back.


Jason had fun scooting along on the big wheel.


Ahhhh.....


He is very determined to ride.


Now Tyler is riding the scooter.


It's a little bit harder, but he is getting the hang of it.



Jason insisted on trying the bike out too.



Tyler is so good on the big wheel. He can ride pretty fast in it.


Whoa.



Jason loves the scooter. He will hang on and I just push him along and along. He loves it.


And he's off.


Cute one of Jason.

1 comment:

  1. Angie, I just looked at all of your pictures. They were fun to see and you posted a lot of them. The boys look so cute. I like your house makeover and laughed at spock and Cory's new T-shirt.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete