The Friday before Easter I took the boys to the Veterans home for an Easter Egg Hunt. I thought it would be a fun activity for us to do. Well, I was far more crowded than I anticipated. I put Jason in a stroller so he wouldn't get trampled. Once the kids were let loose to find eggs, it was done and over with in 10 seconds or less. Jason got one egg that was empty. Its okay though. He loved the plastic egg. Tyler found 3 eggs. I think Tyler had a fun time, but I think next year I will hide the eggs in our own yard.
At least he got 3, a lot of the kiddoes there (including my own) got zippo! lol
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how crowded it was, crazy huh?! Did you see some of those kids with their baskets just filled with eggs, they should have had a limit!
They are planning on keeping it private next year though cause most of the grandkids of the vets there didn't get any! My grandpa had like 10 grandkids and we got one egg! lol
Good to see you though, even if was brief! haha :)