Monday, May 03, 2010

HELLO DOLLY!!!

The last Saturday in April we went with Mom and Dad, Jenni and the girls, Grandma and Connie, and Ureal and Dolores to Hello Dolly. We were able to get a babysitter (thank you Scot and Laurie) for the boys so that we didn't have to worry about them. I really don't think the kids would've done too well during the show. I knew a lady that was in it and so that was fun to see her.


Ahhhh, that is the cutest couple ever.


We took up a whole row with our group.


Abby was so funny to watch during the show. Her eyes were so big. I think she loved it.


Thanks Grandma for telling us about the show. It was fun.

1 comment:

  1. the lady in your ward was the best.....very professional, but a little old for the part. didn't you think Dolley was a little old for the part???? Oh well, it was fun and we really like going with you guys.

    ReplyDelete