Our hotel was fabulous. It was so beautiful. We were able to sit on the balcony and just listen to the ocean. Cory and I would sit on it every night and talk while we listened and drank hot cocoa. It was so nice to have that time together when everyone else was asleep.
Tyler loved it. When he first saw the ocean he just stared at it. I don't know what he was thinking. But it was fun to see him watch the ocean.
Building sand castles. The boys didn't really care for the ocean water too much (it was freezing), but they were perfectly content just playing in the sand. I think it was their favorite part of the trip.
Jason burns really, really easily. We had found this swimming suit at Costco the week before. It has an SPF of 100. He didn't burn at all. I also thinks he looks like a little surfer dude. It was well worth the money.
We would also go downtown everyday for ice cream cones. I think they were $1.00 a piece or less than that. It was sooooo good.
No comments:
Post a Comment