Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jason

Ohhh look how big Jason is getting. I cannot believe it. He is just getting so big so fast.
Jason really likes to mimic whatever Tyler is doing. He just looks up to him so much. Jason is also quite the independent little man and does a lot on his own. He has decided to start using the potty...on his own. It is crazy to me since Tyler didn't want anything to do with the toilet until he was older. Jason also loves to play with his toys. He will dump a whole bucket of toys out...but he is a good cleaner. I have caught him jumping on Tyler's bed a few times and he just laughs and says "Dummp." Too cute. He also loves to play in the bathroom sink and the refrigerator...He is just into everything now.


Notice that Tyler's shirt matches in the background. AHhhh the joys of matching the boys outfits. I love it.




Too handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment