Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hiking with the Hobbs

Last weekend the New Mexican Hobbs were in town. It was soooo much fun. I really get along with them and we have become good friends through the years, so I was so thrilled to be able to spend time with them.

On Friday we went hiking up the City Creek trails. The boys loved it and we all had such a great time.

Jacob and Shauna. So glad I was finally able to meet her.


I love this picture of my mom.


Sam and Kiley. They are getting married next weekend. Yeah!!


Funny ole' me.


Jess and Hudson. He loved being out and seeing nature.


Tyler had fun finding caves and throwing rocks in the creek. It was fun.


Jason in the flowers.


Tyler blowing dandelions.



This was the kids favorite part. They loved putting their feet in the cold, cold water.


No comments:

Post a Comment