Thursday, September 01, 2011

Girls Camp 2011



This is the only picture that I have from Girls Camp. It is very sad.
I was able to spend 2 nights at camp with the girls. Within an hour of being there, I broke my butt. Well, my tailbone. I am still in pain two months later. I cannot wait until I heal fully. I was pretty funny though. I went down the slide at West Piney, lost the rug I was riding on and flew up in the air and landed on my buttocks....and bounced 3 or 4 times. I laughed in pain. The girls thought it was hilarious. I was one of the only leaders to go down that slide in all of camp...now I know why. HA!
I love being at camp with the girls though. The kindness and spirit that is there is one that I will cherish. I did not always attend camp as a youth, but now as a leader I have so much love for it. I will remember from this year, breaking my butt, sleeping on an air mattress with my dear friend Lynda, having the girls paint my toe nails, and testimony meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment