Here's an .mp3 of the baby's heartbeat. We took a digital voice recorder to the doctor's office and recorded the sounds of the heartbeat from the doppler. I have to say, it was really exciting to hear that! Angie's been feeling the effects of the baby for a couple of months now, but this was the first time I got some evidence of it (other than Angie's hormone swings)!
Angie wants everybody to know, she's now 16 weeks along!
ha ha ha. how cool. I love it! Keep blogging....Jenni
ReplyDeleteWhat is a scheibenkleister? It's always good to know the baby is alive, isn't it? Cool blog.
ReplyDeleteReal cool baby sounds.......i really like it. I think it is a scheibenkleister baby.
ReplyDeleteIs your 20 week ultrasound scheduled yet? Can't wait to find out if you'll help us even out the score.
ReplyDeleteWe'll find out tomarrow at my doctor's appt. when the ultrasound will be. I know it'll be some time next month though. Jenni thinks it;s a boy, I think it's a girl, Cory's not sure. Anymore guesses??? It will be exciting though.
ReplyDeleteBlake told me he wants little boy to play with, so that's his guess. I asked Grant and he didn't care. I prefer a boy as well, but have no idea! Can't wait for the big ultrasound!
ReplyDelete