Sunday, July 03, 2005

Jammies!

Along with the blessing outfit, I'm making a few comfortable pajamas for the baby. I made these two outfits last night. These were quite easy to make. I have three more to go. The other three are going to be one piece outfits. The blue material was $.60. What a deal!!! Part of it was flawed so they gave me 75 percent off one yard and since it was the end of the bolt they gave me 75 percent of the last yard as well. I'm such a bargain shopper. The other pajama material was a little more expensive. When I'm done making those, I'll post pictures again. I have been busy sewing, but I've really enjoyed myself. I even dream of sewing little baby outfits. It's just so much fun.


Jammies!


Close-up!

4 comments:

  1. The mix and match thing is nice. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of your progress as a seamstress. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh... those are sooo cute! Can't wait to see little baby miles in them! They don't look that easy~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela Hobbs!!! You are some kind of super-sewing wonderwoman now!!! You're going to make me have to work harder to impress anyone!!

    ReplyDelete