Sunday, July 03, 2005

Look at my round belly!!!!

I just wanted to update everyone on the growth of my belly! Here's a front view and two side views. The baby's moving around a lot! it's been fun feeling him move. Cory has finally felt him move as well. It took him awhile. He even saw the baby move before, but has never felt him. He is quite active and he always seems to be kicking me. This pregnancy has been great so far. I've been really lucky to have such an easy pregnancy. We just have a few more months to go.

Cute pregnant lady!


Side view!


Other side!

2 comments:

  1. I like the pg pictures. It will be fun to show them to the baby in a few years. Hang on to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..I love it the best when the baby gets really big, and looks like they are trying to crawl out when they move, just wait cory, it won't be like the next alien movie or anything though...This is a posting about the comment, not the pic :)

    ReplyDelete