| You are a Social Moderate (56% permissive) and an... Economic Liberal (33% permissive) You are best described as a: Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid |
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Cory's Spot: Politics Test Results
As I was surfing for info on the original 1978 Battlestar Galactica TV series, I came across some random blog showing that particular blogger's results from the OK Cupid Politics Test, as shown below. What the heck, I figured, and I popped on over to try it out. I have to say, I'm quite surprised by the results, and my first inclination is to disagree, but I'm posting it anyway. I will say that I have to agree with Nick at Nick's Daily News in that the Bush of today isn't the Bush of four years ago and I'm much less inclined to support the current incarnation of our good President. Now, I know there's one person in particular who will jump all over the chance to comment on this, but so be it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment