Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Change of Pace

For this and other reasons, Angie doesn’t always enjoy being Tyler’s sole source of food:


As such, she didn’t put up too much of a fight when her doctor suggested we put Tyler on a formula diet for 24 hours to help clear up the last of his jaundice. That way, both she


and I

get to share the feeding responsibilities. Of course, I’m not sure I’ll be at my 8:00am class tomorrow, but at least I get to help out a bit more tonight.

By the way, we’re impressed that he’s able to hold the bottle on his own. Of course, it’s only for a few seconds at a time, but, hey, we’re allowed to think our kid’s the shiznit, right?!

3 comments:

  1. There's an 8 am? Crap!

    And if you did make your class, you'd look like Tyler in that top picture. Half awake.

    Congratulations again you two, cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that was smart, wrote a comment and deleted it on accident. No one said I was brilliant.

    For the record I am solidly against 8am classes. I took one once. U.S. History: 1865-present. 3 tests, 3 days of having to drag my butt out of bed to class.

    Come to think of it I may have put more of an effort into Angie's History class than I did my own...

    ReplyDelete