Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Zappos.com

So, I found out about this really awesome website called Zappos.com and it's awesome. They have tons, I mean millions of shoes. Alright, some are really expensive and some are just plain ugly. But, there are some affordable shoes there as well. This is a good website for me because here in Pocatello we don't have a big variety of shops. It's a wonderful website, so check it out. Unfortunatly for me, I can spend hours browsing that website. I love shoes. I've already found three pairs that I love. I absolutely love that is. Oh, another cool thing about Zappos is that they have free shipping and if your shoe doesn't fit when you recieve it, it's free shipping to send it back as well. AWESOME!!

5 comments:

  1. Girls have too many shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis, I'm a guy and can honestly tell you that it's impossible to have "too many shoes."

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's important to note that they sell Kangraroos! Talk about your throwbacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for backing me up Nick!! I'm glad you like Zappos.

    ReplyDelete