Well this week has been quite busy for us. It was our birthday's. Cory's is on the 16th and mine is on the 18th so we usually have a 'date' on the 17th. This year Cory decided to make us a nice, romantic dinner. I was upstairs talking on the phone with Jenni and when I went downstairs to see how Cory was doing, he was sitting on the couch with tissue wrapped around his finger. I asked if he had cut himself and he said yes. So I looked at his finger (which was bleeding like crazy) and after that one glance, I told Cory to put the food away while I packed Tyler up. Yes, we were on our way to Urgent Care. In the car Cory told me that he was cutting through an Avocado when the accident occured. (Note: It happened 20 or so minutes before I even went downstairs.) We got to Urgent Care around 6:00 p.m. and we left around 8:00 p.m. Cory ended up having to get 6 stiches in his index finger. (Another note: which makes this story even funnier....I had just given Cory this Knife for his birhtday the day before.)

How nasty!!

Even nastier.

Cory and the culprit.

Gross!!
That's a good way to break in a new knife set! Funny story.
ReplyDeleteThat is so crappy! Funny that the knife was from Angie! And funnier that he sat for 20 minutes and didn't say anything! haha
ReplyDeleteCory that was truly the man thing to do. Emergency room? Bah! Rub some dirt on it and get back to slicing!
ReplyDeleteOoooooooh sick! Looking at those pictures made my stomach jump! Wow! But what a nice battle wound. Happy birthday you guys! I really need to get out there and see little Tyler. I like your idea Angie--maybe Seb and I can come up. So true Corey--a girl can never have enough Sebastian.
ReplyDelete