Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Three Miles Cousins

Makayla and Tyler, both actually smiling at the same person (even if it's not the person with the camera)!

Tyler and Allison, showing their size difference - look at what a cute, tiny thing she is! Of course, Ty's a cute, chunky thing! Allie's up to 6 lb. 9 oz., and the way she eats, she's trying to pass Tyler up!

The three cousins. Grandma and Grandpa were also supposed to be in the picture, but for some reason, they had an even harder time looking at the right camera than the kids did.

3 comments:

  1. now those are some cute pictures. tyler looks so grown up next to the baby. sound like you guys had a good time. i liked the roast beast statement. i'm guessing deer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Tyler's giving her the vulcan neck pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad I missed that weekend. I wish I could have gone. They look absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete