Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mmmm...Green Beans!

I didn't feel like messing with baby cereal today, so I decided to feed Tyler something easier to prepare...and potentially much messier to eat - green beans! He wasn't quite sure what to think of it at first, but it didn't take to long before he was happily slurping away and he ended up eating most of the bottle of beans. And as for the mess factor, it wasn't really too bad, mostly because I had him covered up with a bib and a towel and I didn't let him get his hands into things.




Photo Credits: David M. Miles

11 comments:

  1. I still can't believe Cory fed Tyler his first veggie without me. At least he took pictures though!! Very nice Cory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! bad, bad, bad Cory.

    Very cute pictures. The credits of photography by David made me smile as did the BIG messy face.

    Give em some good food like sweet ole fruit. He'd love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big now! How cute! Way to go Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travis,

    You don't like green beans. Who do you thing you are kidding?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Tyler is the cutest. I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For those keeping track... Green beans yes. I will eat them, they taste like candy. Peas, yuck no.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travis,
    if you see this posting call me cuz I can't seem to get your blog to work for some reason. any body else having trouble with trav and mel's blog. it's dead on my machine and will not come up and its been like that for at least a day now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, Blogger is having a problem with a few blogs I guess. Ours has been down for the second day now. There are quite a few people that are having the same problem. I'm pretty bummed because I just posted some really cute pics of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here are the direct links to Travis and Melanie's new posts:
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Pigpen

    Use an RSS reader to view http://travandmel.blogspot.com/atom.xml

    It should work with any other Blogger blog with the default setup - just use http://blogname.blogspot.com/atom.xml.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Cory. Hopefully blogger will be back to normal soon. I'm glad you know the tricks of the trade though

    ReplyDelete