On moms birthday Cory and I made her and dad chicken parmesean in a cast iron skillet, with spaghetti, french bread, and a ceasar salad. It was soooooo good. Then later mom opened a few gifts from everyone.

MMMMM...chicken parmesean!

Opps...there goes all our spaghetti!

Mom and dad wait patiently for their meal.


"I want to help you grandma!"

A pretty lantern from dad.

And an awesome glass cake display from Travis and Melanie. Sorry guys, I didn't really get a good shot of it. It was a little blurry so I didn't post it.
OH! Man! Who need to go out to eat when you can have food like this right a home. It was the best! Besides this is Pocatello, if you can't make it yourself you'll never find it here. Thanks you guys! We really like it.
ReplyDeleteMom put the new cake platter in the corner hutch. She told me yesterday she is going to make a New York Cheesecake to break it in. I can't wait.
The lantern is yet another part of our family prepardness efforts. We are experimenting on diffent types of candles to see which burn the best. So far the WalMart 5 inch has lasted the longest. It is still burning after 2 hours and still has quite a bit of wax left. We have bought a few candle to store, but will hold off on future purchases for more testing.
Thanks for the nice posting.
I'm bummed that Trav and Mel's site is not working for some reason. If you have any suggestions let them know because they can still see our sites, but for some reason their site is down. We are trying to find someone a blogspot to contact, but can't find a contact person.
Later,
I love Dan's patient face.
ReplyDelete