The Damage:

The Solution:


The Solution:

It's been another hot day in Pocatello, so we decided to let Ty try a popsicle. He enjoyed it, especially when it fell off the stick - he was able to play with and eat the little pieces. Of course, we didn't want to have to wash down our whole kitchen (or worse, our living room), so we just stripped him down and set him in the bathtub. Afterwards, we stripped off his diaper, filled the tub, and washed him off. We took video of him eating the popsicle, but I'm too lazy to transfer it to the computer, which is why there are no pictures of that.
Good idea with the bathtub. I remember messes all over our kitchen when the kids were little. CU at 7:00 a.m. Angie. We are going to G. Hobbs to do some painting and cleaning.
ReplyDeleteLater,
I'll be awake and waiting Dad. I'm excited to go.
ReplyDeleteCute post. Good idea on the bathtub thing. It's the same reason we only have pancakes on bath night. Then the kids can go straight to the bath while they are all syrup-ey
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Melanie.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute baby!!!!! Have you fed him speghetti yet :) Can't wait to see you again. I'm thinking of a barbeque here on the 4th of July. Do you think Grandma would mind a change in tradition? Her neighbors yearly rock concert was way too much to bare the last couple of years. I hope she'll go for the idea.
ReplyDeleteCory and I will be there on the 4th. We
ReplyDeletere going to the Idaho Falls parade. Maybe we can meet up some where. I'm excited to see you guys!! It's going to be fun!
That baby is as cute as me! Probably cuter, don't recall any buff shots when I was that age. Ha Ha!
ReplyDelete