Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tyler


Here's Tyler trying to grab the camera.



He loves to eat everything, even his changing table.


"What's that on floor?"


What a cutie pie!


I jsut wanted to update everyone on how Tyler is doing and growing. He's a whopping 27 pounds and 32 inches long. What a big boy!! He's an official crawler now. He's been slowly trying to figure it out and just a few days ago he crawled all the way across the room. I can also happily say that Tyler can finally sit up on his own. I know, it took him awhile. I think it's just because he was big. Tyler loves to play. He's also very good at exploring and loves to tip over the garbage cans. He also loves getting into cords. We always have to keep an eye on him.

1 comment:

  1. Our friend is always telling us how tall her little boy is. Well, at his 15 month appointment he's 32 inches and 22 pounds. He's got nothing on Tyler. Kayla is anxious for Tyler to start running around and playing with her (I'm sure you guys could wait a little while for the running around getting into everything even more than he does already.)

    ReplyDelete