So, a few weeks ago I decided to go and visit Jenni and Ted. Cory was busy with school and work for a few days and I had a few days off, so, I packed Tyler up and drove to Jenni and Ted's house. It was a fun few days. I got to see their new house and visit and play with the girls. I also got the grand tour of Tooele. The girls were fun to be around. They both really like to play and watch the Backyardagains. Which is now one of Tyler's favorite TV shows as well. Tyler was excited to be around other kids. He loved watching the girls and doing what ever they were doing. At times though, I know they got kind of annoyed and Tyler. He tried to take away their toys and would want to join in on whatever they were doing. All in all though, it was a fun trip. I hope you enjoy the few pictures I took.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Jenni and Ted's
So, a few weeks ago I decided to go and visit Jenni and Ted. Cory was busy with school and work for a few days and I had a few days off, so, I packed Tyler up and drove to Jenni and Ted's house. It was a fun few days. I got to see their new house and visit and play with the girls. I also got the grand tour of Tooele. The girls were fun to be around. They both really like to play and watch the Backyardagains. Which is now one of Tyler's favorite TV shows as well. Tyler was excited to be around other kids. He loved watching the girls and doing what ever they were doing. At times though, I know they got kind of annoyed and Tyler. He tried to take away their toys and would want to join in on whatever they were doing. All in all though, it was a fun trip. I hope you enjoy the few pictures I took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those girls are growing up fast!
ReplyDeleteHey, next time come on down to Albuquerque. It's not too much further!
ReplyDeleteI really like the picture of Jenni giggling in her picture. Reminds me of when she was little. Abby and Juliette remind me of small versions of Jenni and Angela.
ReplyDeleteWhen we visited last weekend Abby said the prayer on the food. I thought it was pretty precious what she said, "bless that we will go to church tomorrow and that we will have a good mother's day." She is so sweet.
Great pictures Angie