

So I know this is not really what you expected when you saw the title...Matching Shirts. Yes...I bought the boys matching Star Wars shirts. I saw them at Target and couldn't resist. They were 30% off. I usually don't spend this much on clothes for the boys, but don't they look so darn cute. Tyler always asks to wear his Star Wars shirt. THe bad hting is that it's almost getting too small to wear now. Cory introduced Tyler to Star Wars and he loves it. We haven't watched all of them with him yet. He still gets a little scared of the alien creatures. He does love it though. He can know a movie is Star Wars when the LUCAS FILMS logo comes on. Ha Ha.
So cute!! Love the Yoda shirt especially! Have you seen the Star Wars bedding set at PB Kids?
ReplyDeleteNice pictures. Jason is looking so grown up.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I had to stop and comment on the adorable photo of the boys in their Star Wars shirts, sitting on the sofa. I love it!
ReplyDelete