We decided to put Tyler in preschool this year although he will have two years until kindergarten. He is so excited to go to school. He loves it so far and his teacher says that he is pretty good in class. I know that preschool will be good for him. I think I was a little more excited than he was to start school though.

Tyler was being such a ham, he wouldn't hold still for me to take a picture.

He was excited to go to Ms. Jenny's preschool.

Brand new shirt and pants for his first day.

Awesome Bumblebee backpack...he loves Bumblebee! Tyler frequently says, "Bumblebee is my favorite." He says it when he's taking a bath, at the store, in the most random places. Kind of funny.

Way to pose Tyler.

Who taught him how to cock his hip to the side like that.....? Hmmmm.
tyler is looking so cute on his first day of school... i was excited for him too....does Jason miss him? he probably like having the house to himself, just like Hayden does.
ReplyDelete