On Labor day, we were able to take the boys to the fair. It was crazy. I think we went on the busiest day ever. It was so crowded. I know Tyler had a lot of fun though. He loved looking at the cows and horses and just running around.

The boys by the cows.

Tyler was so excited.

Jason liked his balloon and I thought it was a funny picture.

Tyler trying to lasso a cow.

Riding the tractor, but he got frustrated because he doesn't quite know how to peddle yet.

This is funny. This was Tyler's most favorite thing to do at the fair.

Yes, that is him, milking a fake cow. It was just water coming out, but he loved it. He would've milked her for hours if we let him.


Tyler exploring the sauna's a vendor was selling. They were so hot, I can't believe he sat in one.

Poor Jason, we wore him right out.
No comments:
Post a Comment