Friday, December 02, 2005

BIGGEST EVENT IN TELEVISION HISTORY!!!


Did anyone else watch David Letterman last night??? I was looking forward to last night all week long. It was the biggest event of television history. Oprah was on David Letterman last night. Yes, it's true. Dave was on his best behavior and it was a bit wierd to see him so serious. But, come on, its OPRAH WINFREY!! It was so exciting.

13 comments:

  1. I was going to record this for Brian and Krista but I forgot. Way it any good. I thought they were bitter enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he do the Oprah, Uma bit? Mention it? He's done dumber things, but not many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it and then accidently deleted it before Trav could see it. hehe I thought it was great. Dave was definitely on his best behavior. I was so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a news article on it. It said that Dave was on his best behavior and even Oprah didn't expect him to be so serious. I think they talked about the Oprah, Uma bit. In fact, I think that Oprah presented Dave an autographed picture of her and Uma in it. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want pictures of your Christmas tree. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...Christmas pictures! Us pooorr, looonnneeely people here in Taiwan want to see the cute Tyler and your decorated apartment so we can pretend we are not in Taiwan!!!! Get on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we'll pester you until you put them up. That goes for Dan and Tam too! I know you're reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still waiting on those pictures!!!!!! And not patiently waiting.....impatiently!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pictures! Me want pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this just a test to see how far we'll go for pictures? You'll put a curse on Christmas if you don't put up pictures soon. haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola! yo quero fotos. yo quero taco bell.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should be pestering mom and dad more because....they don't even have their tree up yet. (Sorry for spilling the beams mom and dad.)

    ReplyDelete