
It's a bit late for it, but I got around to taking some current pictures today. I'd taken off Tyler's diaper and was going to throw him in the shower with Angie right after I took a couple of pictures. As usual, I forgot to take into consideration what usually happens when he's left exposed for too long. Thus, the wet spot at the bottom of the 2nd picture (on our bed). Doesn't he look mighty pleased with himself?As usual, both are formatted for 4x6 prints.
He's getting so chubby! I love it!! I just want to squish him. I hope he has a great first Christmas tomorrow
ReplyDeleteI liked how you blurred out his little wally-wally. Nobody needs to be seeing that (unless you're on diaper patrol).
ReplyDeleteWhat a guy
ReplyDeleteIf you look closely, you can see that he had peed all over our blue sheets. Tyler....!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou haven't been inducted into the "hall of motherhood" until your baby boy has peed into your mouth!
ReplyDeleteJared always loved to urinate as soon as he was out of the bath and lying on a towel. I soon learned to cover his winkie with a towel. No future problems with the other boys :)