
"Shuttlecraft to Enterprise.
Shuttlecraft to Enterprise.
Spock here.
Happy holidays!
Live long and prosper!"

I made this Snowman quilt a few years ago. It's a block of the month and I would get one block a month. How pretty!!

Bear Navity Cory's mom gave us two years ago. All the girls in the family got one. So now we all have matching nativities.


Very nice. I haven't even put up my Christmas decorations yet. I guess it's too late to deck the bachelor pad.
ReplyDeleteNick, my parents just put up their tree a few days ago. It's never too late. Just go to the dollar store, buy a little tree and ta-da...Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Tyler in the pj's...he looks like he's up to something!! (A good idiom to teach to your English class full of Mandarin speakers)
ReplyDeleteIt's funny because I have a tree, one of those prelit ones even, but I'm just lazy. Plus I'll be at my parents pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday morning (with the exception of the 2 1/2 hours I have to works Saturday, and the three hours I have to spend watching the Buffalo Bills game).
ReplyDeletep.s. You want to see a long-suffering sports fan, my two teams are the Bills and the Utah Jazz. OUCH!!!
I like the Star Trek ornament. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Trav tryed to talk me into one of those star trek ornaments this year...I told him unless it's made in Germany of blown glass, it's not going on our tree. haha Cute decorations! I like the quilt
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think of this one then?
ReplyDeleteClick here
I love the nativity. I've been trying to find another one since abby and juliette ran into ours this year and shattered a main character, Mary!
ReplyDelete