Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fourth of July FUN!!

For the Fourth of July we went with Mom and Dad and Brian, Krista, and Madison to Idaho Falls. We went to the parade first. It was fun to watch Madison get all the candy that was thrown at her. Tyler wasn't into the parade very much. He mostly just tried to eat my water bottle and would try to eat the flyers that people handed out. After the parade we went to Grandma's house and had a brunch. She made corn chowder. It was awesome. I want the recipe. After that we did a little shopping in the 'big city.' Then we were off to Julie and Brads. The barbeque that Brad prepared was so delicious. The meat was to die for. I loved the pork and all the fresh fruit that was there. And being around family was fun. I loved just catching up and seeing what everyone was up to. When we returned to Pocatello, Cory and I went to his parents house and watched the fireworks from their back yard. They didn't start until like 11:00 p.m. because it was windy. Tyler slept through them all. I can't believe it because they were so loud. After the fireworks we played a few games with Cory's family. We didn't even get home until 1:30 a.m. What a late night? It was fun though.

Tyler and Christopher fighting over a brush.

All Tyler wants to do is eat Christopher.

This is the only picture we took of Grandma.

We tried to get Connie to sit back when we took the picture, but she just wouldn't have it.

Nice picture of Mom.

Dad and Linda hanging out.

Krista giving us her chessiest grin.

Brian is exausted from the busy day.

Cute Dreydon on his three-wheeler.

Happy 4th of JULY!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's true...that was one tasty, tasty BBQ!

    I'm actually considering getting a charcoal grill, just for grilling steaks - it works great for Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that meat was great. I love you posting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun BBQ. We barbequed some London broil over here too. I wonder why we don't BBQ more often. It's a lot of fun, and tastes great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spiderman ball looks like fun. Why don't they make big wheels for adults?

    ReplyDelete