Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tyler has discoverd the toliet paper.....





Tyler has discoverd the toliet paper roll this week. I was in the bathroom getting beautified for my day when Tyler came crawling in. He sat on the floor behind me for awhile. When Tyler became quite I had too see what he was doing. And there he sat in the middle of toilet paper. He loves to pull on it and rip a few sheets off ata time and throw it in the air. He also likes to eat it, which I don't like. Now, every time we accidentally leave the bathroom door open he automatically crawls straight to the toilet paper. Ahhh...what a mess.

3 comments:

  1. I just got finished looking at all your pics on the blog. Hilarious! Tyler sure looks a lot like Cory. They could be twins, maybe you should submit their pictures for one of those look-alike contests, I really think they would have a good shot at winning, just have Cory shave off his groteque, and there you have it -- walla, twins..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that look in the bottom picture. He is looking up and saying why are you getting so exercised about this. I'm having a blast. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the deal with kids and toilet paper? Ours like to sneak in the bathroom and unroll it all, too.

    ReplyDelete