Tuesday, March 20, 2007

OUCHY!





Tyler really hurt himself good today. Cory was heading out the door to go to class tonight and Tyler was trying to get outside and was under Cory's feet. Well, what happened was that Tyler was trying to get outside and tried to crawl off the step of the door to get outside and he ended up falling on his cheek. His upper lip was bleeding and everything. He was crying and screaming. I felt so bad. But once Tyler got in the tub for a warm bath he was back to his normal self. I feel bad that he has a few scratches on his face, but all I have to say is that he is one tough kid.

3 comments:

  1. I feel bad for little Tyler and hope he is doing okay. You'll need to watch him closely this summer so he doesn't escape outside by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby. allie did the same thing the other day. it's scary when they get away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy. I'm sure you'll watch him very closely all the time and he'll still find a way to get hurt! Sometimes I think there should be little bubbles for our little guys to hang out in, they are so accident prone at this age!!

    ReplyDelete