Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Our future NURSE!!









Cory has his first clinicals tomorrow so I thought that I would take a few pictures of him in his new scrubs. Doesn't he look so handsome? I think he does. I'm very proud of Cory for finishing school and for all the hard work he does in all of his classes and for working hard to support Tyler and me. He really is a wonderful husband and friend and I love him. Good job babe.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Cory. Where is he doing clinicals at today? Just wondering. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cory! That's so exciting, looking good in your scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Tyler needs a little pretend stethoscope! How cute would that be? Congrats on the new scrubs Cory...perhaps you could trade them in for some that suit your style better...winnie the pooh maybe? Mickey Mouse? haha j/k

    ReplyDelete