Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tyler the snowman



Tyler was getting into all sorts of trouble one day. He loves to put on scarfs and he also likes to put hats on his head. He won't keep the hat on for long, but he tries to put it on himself. Anyway, He cam running into our bedroom all dressed up like a snowman again. I thought he looked pretty cute with his white onesie and his chubby legs.

2 comments:

  1. The top picture is a favorite. I really like it. Tyler is starting to look so grown up. He is growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowmen photos of Tyler are so adorable! They're some of my favorites now. He has the most angelic and cherubic face and body :-). Your snowboarding date looked like lots of fun too, and I loved the shots of Cory in his nurse's scrubs. He looks great and handsome! Congratulations on all your hard work in school, Cory!

    ReplyDelete