A few weeks ago I was in the kitchen doing dishes and Cory was upstairs studying. I thought the house sounded a little too quiet. So, I walked into the living room and I found Tyler with a pink highlighter marker have a great time drawing on the wall. Thank goodness I caught him while he was still in the middle of it. The marker came off very easily with a wet cloth. I do believe this is just the beginning of what's to come.
Hey if he uses crayons, try Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, oh yeah, and it works really good if you do the little jingle with it. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd go ahead and send back the box of sharpies we sent for Tyler!!
Jenni
I think Brian was the original artist. I think Tyler is just being creative! When we were at BYU a friend with two little girls covered the Wymount apartment with blue magic marker. After the walls, she marked-up the piano, then she painted her little baby sister's bald head blue! It was hilarious!
ReplyDeleteGrant's favorites were crayon, pen, lipstick and lip gloss. We've moved all writing utensils up high and only let the kiddos use washable markers. Crayola...not Roseart. haha
ReplyDeleteOr they can use chalk...the easiest to get off.
be sure to leave those things home...
ReplyDelete