Sunday, January 20, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007


Mom and Dad's beautiful Christmas tree. The one we had set up at home wasn't quite this pretty. The decorations on ours were only on the top 1/3. Tyler loved the lights and turning them on and off.


Tyler can't wait to open the presents Santa left.


We're so excited.


Tyler and Papa opening up on of the many puzzles Tyler recieved.


And, here's another one.


BLOCKS!!!


Lots and lots of blocks!!


What can it be????


I really surprised Cory this year with the game Carcassone. He didn't even expect to get it. It's now our favorite game. We highly recommend it. The funny this is, Jenni and Ted gave us Carcassone for Christmas too. Yeah for Jenni and Ted.



Tyler is just like daddy with his new tool belt. I wonder what they're going to build next.


New clothes for me. I really needed them too. Thanks Mom and Cory. I'm a cute pregnant lady again.


Cory is building this rocking horse for Mom and Dad for all their little grandchildren to play with. It's been quite the process for him considering he's not really done a ton of wood working before.



Since Cory has been posting some weird stuff lately, I decided it's finally time to post Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we ate dinner at Cory's aunt and uncles house and then, we went to Mom and Dad's for the rest of the night, including sleeping over. It was a blast. Tyler loved Christmas this year. He kind of knew who Santa Claus was, but he didn't know the concept of him. He kept saying "HO HO HO" though. It was way cute. All in all though, we had a great Christmas. It was also fun going to Idaho Falls to see Grandma and the Hatch family. The Hatch kids put on a wonderful program for us. They are so talented.

Merry Christmas 2007 everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! It looks like everyone had a fun time. I really like the family picture at the end. You guys are so cute! I can't wait for little Joaquin to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or Melanie...should we use Haydens name and call him Wigberto???

    ReplyDelete